[frame_left src=”https://staceystern.com/preview/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/va.jpg”]Since 1999, the VoiceAmerica™ Talk Radio Network has been streaming live Internet talk radio programs, featuring more than 200 hosts broadcasting on seven genre-based channels, including its flagship VoiceAmerica™ Variety Channel. VoiceAmerica™ is the single largest producer of original Internet talk radio programming in the world.
Hosts on the VoiceAmerica™ Talk Radio Network are hand-selected. Shows air live once a week, then are archived in the host’s on-demand library and syndicated through iTunes.
The VoiceAmerica™ Talk Radio Network has 2.7 million monthly listeners and continues to grow.
– March 2011
Online listening continues to reach record highs. According to Arbitron & Edison, online radio:
• Reaches one in six Americans age 25-54 weekly
• Attracts a well-educated audience
• Delivers 14% of persons in the prime 18-49 radio buying demo
• Is desirable because it offers more “Variety” and “Control” over other forms of radio
• 42% of our listeners are female and 58% of our listeners are male
• 57% of our female listeners are between the ages of 25-49
• 43% of our male listeners are between the ages of 25-55
• 62% of respondents have listened for over a year
• 42% have been listening for 5 months or less
• 68% say they tuned in 3 or more days each week
*Specific demographics are driven by the content, the host, and the show.